Unbeatable prices and our unparalleled service are what makes our residential moving services so popular.
Need your office or business packed up and moved? Our commercial moving service is fast and efficient.
Let the pros pack you up! We do this every day, and have the packing supplies to keep your belongings safe during moving or storing.
Need a hand? One of our main moving services is the loading and unloading of your rental truck, pod, containers, or just moving belongings around your house.
Awards & Associations
Why Choose Local Moving LLC Among All of the Denver Moving Companies?
We strive for excellence in everything we do and we work hard to provide you with the smoothest moving, packing, and/or storage experience available anywhere on the planet. Whether you need a local or a long distance move, a residential move, or a corporate/office move, we have the specialization and experience to provide you with amazing service!
Moving is exciting and often marks a new milestone in our lives. But, poor planning or underestimating the time and effort it takes to get the job done can make for an exhausting and frustrating experience. Local Moving LLC in Denver, Colorado's packing services and moving services will ensure that your move goes smoothly.
Whether you’re moving around the corner, across the country, or overseas; your business needs a new location; or you’re simply looking to de-clutter your home or office, trust our licensed and insured professional movers to get the job done right.
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Moving Company Instead of Doing It Yourself
New job in the big city? Promotion across the country? Starting up your dream business out-of-state? Everybody moves eventually, and while leaving college may have been easy with a backseat full of garbage bags (stuffed with all of your worldly goods) many household moves are simply too big and complex to try to carry out on your own.
Moving companies in Denver fill an important niche. We do an unpleasant job that most people really don't want to do. While your new city may hold endless potential for adventure and discovery, the actual process of moving involves strenuous physical labor and lots of time. Moving companies aren't always necessary, but they will undoubtedly save you so much time, hassle, and stress that you'll wonder why you ever did it yourself.
Pros of Hiring Our Moving Service:
- No Heavy Lifting - Moving can severely injure your body if you aren't used to properly carrying heavy items. When you hire our moving service, you don't have to worry about hurting yourself, fitting that big furniture piece through a doorway, or getting your belongings down multiple flights of stairs.
- No Packing - For an extra fee our movers will pack up your house and apartment. Simply set them to work and they will box up everything, room by room, and you can focus on your new job, new school or whatever other challenges await you at your destination.
- No Driving a Moving Truck or Trailer - Driving a rented moving truck or trailer can be intimidating. Additionally, the fact that the truck is filled with all of your prized possessions can add to the stress of a DIY move. Not to mention, moving across multiple states while driving a moving truck can be time consuming and costly.
- Experienced Professionals - Local Moving LLC hires professionals to get the job done. Day in and day out, we help people and companies move locations. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are pros at packing and transporting your belongings in the most efficient and safest way possible. Getting your possessions to your new home or office is our top priority, and we have all the tools, tricks, and experience to get it done affordably and hassle-free! From oddly-shaped desks to heirloom grandfather clocks to bulky wooden dressers, we've got you covered.
People Often Ask:
- How much do movers cost in Denver?
- How much does it typically cost to hire movers?
- How much are movers in Colorado?
- Is hiring a moving company worth it?
- How far in advance should I hire movers?
- Is it cheaper to drive a uhaul or hire movers?
- What will professional movers not move?
- Do Movers bring their own truck?
- What is the least expensive way to move across country?
- Is it cheaper to buy new furniture or move it?
- What month is the cheapest to move?
- How much does it cost to move a 2000 sq ft house?
- How long does it take to move a 4 bedroom house?
- Is it worth paying for packing when moving?
- How much does it cost to move $500 miles?
- How much does it cost to move a 3000 sq ft house?
- Is Mayflower moving expensive?
- What do movers charge per mile?
- How much does a 1200 mile move cost?
- How much does it cost to move 12000 pounds?
- How do you price moving?
- How much should I pay movers per hour?
- How much does it cost to pack and move?